PDA

View Full Version : how many guns does every one have>? Pt.2

Sam C.
04-11-2004, 01:55 AM
Its been recently brought to my attention by a friend that there has been a discussion regarding a young individual identified as 24guns12 regarding his owning a P3 minigun. I am confirming we sold and delivered one such M-134A custom built specifically for mounting upon a dune buggy. This was a surprise Christmas present for the son of a client of ours located in California.

I cannot confirm if the other claims are authentic but we can confirm that at least the claim regarding the ownership of the minigun is true.

Apichart "Sam" Chong
Business Partner/Sales
www.pipersprecisionproducts.com

MeanGreen
04-11-2004, 02:22 AM
When are you guys going to post prices on your products. If you already have I couldn't locate them.

mcoupe11
04-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Thanks for the information, Sam.

I'm still bemused that the individual in question decided to assert his self-worth on the forums by making the claim that he did. Your confirmation of the minigun's delivery to this person makes that claim more believable, though its purpose remains, in my opinion, ridiculous.

For those of you who don't know, Sam is referring to this thread. (http://www.lonestarairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3715)

AustinWolv
04-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Well-said, mcoupe.