PDA

View Full Version : Gallery and Arcade

Obsidian
04-11-2004, 12:04 AM
I got the gallery up and running as well as added an arcade. I will write up something that explains all the features of the arcade. One quicky is that you can challenge other players. The easiest way is to go to a post that they have made and click their name next to the avatar. It will dropdown a list with the option to challenge them. There are lots of games that will be added over time :)

skitelluride531
04-11-2004, 12:29 AM
The arcade doesn't seem to work. When I click it, nothing comes up except for a blank white screen.

Rayzor
04-11-2004, 01:07 PM
The games work for me, but no matter what game I play my score never gets recorded. I have gotten a score of 1115 on Chopper Challenge, yet when I click submit score it takes me back to the main arcade page with all the games. There is no sign of my score anywhere, and when I click the statistics page, it has no record of me playing any of the games at all.

R4lph
04-11-2004, 01:18 PM
arcade works for me :D i already have 3 top scores. and dont worry obsidian, i'm going to take those other 2 away from you also.

Obsidian
04-11-2004, 02:33 PM
you should not have to submit the score...it does it automatically. You need to make sure that you access the game from the main arcade page

Rayzor
04-11-2004, 02:53 PM
I always access the game from the main arcade page. None of the games automatically log my score once I finish.

Rayzor
04-11-2004, 10:36 PM
Yep, definitely does not work with any of the games. Ralph, you are lucky the arcade doesn't like me, because I just scored 2204 on Chopper Challenge. That trophy deserves to be mine.

Obsidian
04-12-2004, 10:56 AM
try clearing all your cookies and temp internet files. Do you have a popup blocker or anything like that running?

Skizm
04-12-2004, 02:16 PM
The arcade doesn't seem to work. When I click it, nothing comes up except for a blank white screen.

For Internet Explorer try this..

1. Close ALL browser windows
2. Go to Start
3. Click Run
4. type REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL
5. Click OK
6. Click OK on the pop up you get
7. Retry the link....

If you can't tell I do tech support for a living.... :D