PDA

View Full Version : New AA sized batt packs

coldblooded
04-03-2004, 01:02 PM
Saw these on eBay. Pretty cool for an M4/M733 foregrip. Might also be good for building hi voltage sniper packs to fit in the stock, etc.
A lot better than a mini pack (which is practically useless with upgrades), and a lot more stylish than a batt bag.
Supposedely these cells will do a 20A discharge, which should handle any well shimmed M120 upgrade with ease.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3669423791&category=31684

P.S. OnlyBatteryPacks.com is a great company to buy batts from. I've been buying from them since it was just one guy about 3 years ago. Very good work, reasonable prices, and they'll custom build about anything you can think up. Very experienced w/ airsoft stuff these days too.

Mouse
04-03-2004, 03:40 PM
My friend has that battery for his M733. I don't know how much of a difference there is in the M4 handguard and the M733 handguard but they don't really fit in his M733. They slightly fit inside the handguard, but it's just a little too big b/c the handguard doesn't completely close.

He ended up using plastic twisty ties to secure the handguard shut at the mini-op. :D