PDA

View Full Version : how many guns does every one have>?

24guns12
02-26-2004, 01:40 AM
How many aegs does everyone have? I have 6-3 M4-2G36 1 M249 and all of them are tricked out especially the m249 which shoots 500 fps. And does anyone know if my pipers precision Products minigun count as an aeg?

Katana
02-26-2004, 03:10 AM
You win. Congrats.

As for the question, my thinking would be that the 3P minigun counts as an AEG if and only if it is an Air-Electric-Gun. If it had all three of those elements it would be an AEG in my book. If it only had the first two, it would not. If it only had the last two, it would not. If it only had the first one and the last one, it would not. If it only had the first one, it would not, if it only had the middle one, it would not, and if it only had the last one, it would not.

But that's probably just me.

If your post was sincere and for real, then you have both my apologies for the lack of seriousness in my response, and my sympathy. If you are young in age, then you have my patience. For now.

AustinWolv
02-26-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by 24guns12
How many aegs does everyone have? I have 6-3 M4-2G36 1 M249 and all of them are tricked out especially the m249 which shoots 500 fps. And does anyone know if my pipers precision Products minigun count as an aeg?

Thank you for visiting the forums and welcome. You'll find your visit to be a great experience by reading through these:
http://www.austinairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1824
http://www.austinairsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2160

As for your collection, congrats. Perhaps you could give us some details on how you upgraded the M249 to 500fps. Also, what field do you use it at?

Lastly, no, I don't regard the P3 minigun as an AEG, considering that it runs on CO2. AEG's are powered by batteries, not gas. Furthermore, it isn't realistic in a man-portable form.

JoeMama
02-26-2004, 09:24 AM
Yes. Please elaborate on the M249 upgrade.

mcoupe11
02-26-2004, 09:26 AM
Wow.

There are a lot of people with large and impressive collections of AEGs and other replicas, but you know what, I call BS. Something about your post just bothers me. I defy you to produce a single clear picture which includes all the replicas you listed. Put a piece of paper in the middle with your screen name on it so we know you took the picture. Then tell us about how each is tricked out and/or upgraded.

If you can present such an image and it is judged authentic, I will make a public apology in this thread. However, even in that case, the tone of your first post still betrays a inexplicable need for attention.

JoeMama
02-26-2004, 09:28 AM
I smelled it too. Hence my elaboration remark. However, if the picture can be produced... We stand corrected.

AustinWolv
02-26-2004, 09:56 AM
Guys, join the club. You should be able to note it in the first couple replies. ;)

JoeMama
02-26-2004, 10:01 AM
"I feel ya Wolv."

mcoupe11
02-26-2004, 10:05 AM
In this matter, I was unsure of our friend's ability to pick up on the undercurrent of skepticism. I thought it would be helpful to make things explicit.

HammerHead
02-26-2004, 10:12 AM
24guns12, I'm looking for some beach front property in Arizona. Perhaps you have some land available for purchase?

Sorry, guys, I just couldn't resist.

AustinWolv
02-26-2004, 10:30 AM
Alright, alright, everyone settle down a touch. :)

Let him speak, if he so chooses.

24guns12
02-27-2004, 11:09 PM
If you guys just think im made of crap listenup. My dad agreed with me when i went to airsoft extreme i could have a little fun. I went there and bought four M9 and 4 aegs and one sniper those are now upgraded with bipod red dot and 400 fps. My psg1 has same scope and upgrade to 500 Fps. My m249 was upraded with a whole new mechbox and other stuff which i am only thirteen years old so give me a break. If any one believes this prepare to probably stop. for this christmas my dad got me a go kart/dunebuggy with the minigun on the back, M249 on right part of driver seat, M4Ris on the left. Im sorry i dont have pics yet but my sister has her digital at college.

AustinWolv
02-27-2004, 11:14 PM
Yep, this thread is now worthy of being closed.

Obsidian
02-28-2004, 10:14 PM
too bad.... must have spent all the money on guns and cant afford more than one digital camera.