Jay
12-18-2003, 05:32 PM
Coming?
Bringing Friends?
Scenarios you want to play?
Anything else?

LtCyrax
01-03-2004, 01:25 PM
I'll be there to check it out, might have a gun might not.

AustinWolv
01-04-2004, 09:45 AM
Doubtful.

RevSM
01-05-2004, 11:17 AM
I'll be there as long as I have someone to shoot at.

SPLAT
01-06-2004, 09:44 PM
I might come out, if more people show up then a 2 vs. 2! Cmon guys, who is coming OUT!?

Jay
01-08-2004, 10:13 AM
I'll be there. I want to play with my springer 228 in the castle.
I'll be the suicide guy first to go in...

Ghost
01-08-2004, 11:22 AM
I'll probaly be there with SPLAT because I already got someone to cover my work shift. It's going to be fun to use my own AEG now. I will also have my newly purchased KJW m9. :) I hope more people show this time though.

Brittain
01-08-2004, 11:31 AM
At the Opera.

Those who like to worry about enough people showing should be aware that F.O.G. will be having a sizeable turnout for the 1/18 game at Hunter's.

Enjoy.

LtCyrax
01-08-2004, 02:11 PM
could someone please bring me an AEG to play with if you could. I'd like to try to play on my first time out. E-mail me if you have one I could use. Thanks in advance.

LtCyrax
01-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Also maybe we could try the scenarios I posted in the scenario section.

AustinWolv
01-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by LtCyrax
could someone please bring me an AEG to play with if you could. I'd like to try to play on my first time out. E-mail me if you have one I could use. Thanks in advance.

There is a sticky thread about rental AEG's that perhaps you should browse through.

csmadhatter
01-08-2004, 08:59 PM
if i can get a ride ill come on out. Not sure if i can though, i want to pistol with my new KJW Metal Beretta.

Obsidian
01-08-2004, 09:01 PM
Jay I will match you Sig for Sig.....:)

226 vs 228 hehe

SPLAT
01-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Is anyone who is selling .20 BB going out on Sunday? Ghost and I need them. If not, can we arrange a place to meet because we don't have any ammo. Thanks.

mcoupe11
01-10-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by csmadhatter
If I can get a ride I'll come on out. Not sure if I can though, I want to pistol with my new KJW Metal Beretta.
Ah, the wonders of the shift key. And I do like that apostrophe key, too.

cclark1985
01-10-2004, 10:38 AM
I think I might show after all.

Ghost
01-10-2004, 11:34 AM
I'm bringing my bro and a couple more friends.

SPLAT
01-11-2004, 12:07 AM
OK, as for scenarios and what to play.
I say lets really stick to that new CQB field for a few rounds! That thing is awesome, and since it is really close quarters (firefights have already happened at a foot away without a lot of pain spewing) guns around 300 fps should be allowed. I also say that all GBB pistols (unless they shoot entirely too fast) be allowed. And stock guns (around 300 fps) should be allowed to fire "bursts" of rounds, no more than a half a second intervals. Well, there is my CQB 2 cents, now for the scenarios.

If we have enough people, we can do some Hostage scenarios (both using big field and cqb field, and we can always get a PaintBall ref to be the hostage!).
Also, Pilot down could be ran a couple times. How it works is the pilot hides somewhere, and then one team is assigned to be a Spec Ops CSAR (Combat Search and Rescue) unit, and the other Rebel forces. The pilot must remain stationary, and be "healed" by a spec ops unit in order to move within their care. Now, the pilot can shoot at the rebels from the stationary position, but if he is shot or surrendered, he can no longer shoot at the rebels until he is healed by a CSAR medic. The pilot, upon the rebels capturing him, will need to follow the rebels, since he is "captured" by them. Now, both CSAR unit and rebel unit has to get the pilot to a certain place, which can be determined later. It's a pretty simple game, and there aren't that many things to remember, since I condinced it down some, and oh, the pilot doesn't know which team is which (even though he may see them walking to their spawn) until the game starts. How he finds out is when the teams come up upon him, he can try to "surrender" one so he can ask them, or just yell from a distance. The team must respond right then and there which team they are. Or you can put arm bands around us, which we take out at respawn, some way to let the pilot know that this is his rescuers or this is his enemy.
OK, any comments or any more additions for scenarios we want to run tomorrow?

cclark1985
01-11-2004, 01:31 AM
Mmm, Splat, I appreciate you taking the time to come up with that, and to type it. We all can talk about it tomorrow. See you there!

skitelluride531
01-11-2004, 09:05 AM
Looks like I won't be coming today afterall.

Jay
01-11-2004, 06:09 PM
Thanks to Chris for calling me, waking my hungover self up, and forcing me to come out and play.

I had a great time playing with y'all. Clearing the castle was outstanding. Whoever it was that shot me at the end: 'great shot!'

I hope to see everyone at next week's big game.

cclark1985
01-11-2004, 07:09 PM
Hope everyone that came out had as good of time as I did. It surely was a blast today. You kidos are getting better, keep it up! I would like to thank all of you OPFOR for letting me shoot you alot more than vice versa :D

Good job to the kid that was left in that top corner at the end of one of those castle games (sorry bout the point blank in the back shot, I didn't want to take any chances). Cool little dude too!

Gee golly I'm lookin forward to next week!

SPLAT
01-11-2004, 07:28 PM
I do admit, I had some fun!

Ghost
01-11-2004, 08:07 PM
No kills, but some injuries to remember! :)