PDA

View Full Version : G36C to G36K or KE

jkool
11-25-2003, 07:06 PM
I'm planning on buying an exterior upgrade for my G36C to a G36 K or KE. What is better K or KE? Whats a good manufacturer? Is it worth the money? Have any of you ever used/ held one?
I'm hoping to put a farily large batter such as an m16 or mp5 large batteries in the foregrip, is it possible?
I've been looking around a bit already and it seems the Dragon Arms KE kit looks good and have a farily cheap price tag, anyone ever gotten one?
Any information on these kits is welcome!

By the way, the spell check can't spell farily or however you spell it, it says it should be fairly

mcoupe11
11-25-2003, 07:28 PM
By the way, the spell check can't spell farily or however you spell it, it says it should be fairlyAnd it's quite right, too.

Obsidian
11-25-2003, 08:18 PM
The Dragon Arms kits are Crap. They appear to be designed more for display items than skirmish items, but they dont do a very good job at being display item. The seams in the plastic do not match. The plastic is thin enough that you can break it by squeezing it. The top rail can be snapped by holding the carry handle and jerking the gun. The optics are a joke. Mine didnt work at all. I tore it apart to find they hot glue gunned the part in the wrong way. In short I would not waste your money on the Dragon Arms kits.

I can not speak for any of the other ones on the market.

jkool
11-26-2003, 09:06 AM
Ok, thanks for saving me the trouble. It seems UNcompany has a house kit for the G36KE- is it any good?

AustinWolv
11-26-2003, 09:44 AM
Link?

jkool
11-26-2003, 10:33 AM
The link is http://www.uncompany.com/ that link will only send you to first page so look on the left side for Accessories ,click it. then look for grips and related. Its on the 2nd page of grips and related priced at 180$

AustinWolv
11-26-2003, 11:26 AM
What you directed me to, G36C Front Grip Kit with G36K Large Hand Guard Set For Marui H&K G36C, is not a "K" kit. It is a larger, not longer, handguard so you can use a large battery.

jkool
11-26-2003, 12:50 PM
Again the main reason i want to get a G36K or KE kit is so that i can fit a larger battery, thanks for checkign it out cause thats exactly what i wanted. It comes with the G36K handle too right?

jkool
11-26-2003, 12:58 PM
I also found a conversion kit a wargamers that looks pretty sound

http://www.wargameclub.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GRS-KIT-G36KE_srch_G36KE

Anyone ever bought one from them?